Outdoor ProductsPrint PDF
Briggs and Morgan’s Outdoor Products Group assists clients in the outdoor industry with all legal needs related to bringing products to the marketplace. Our attorneys have deep legal experience in product development, patent and trademark protection, financing, manufacturing, importing, sales, advertising and licensing of outdoor products. Our team also is adept at enforcing patents and trademark rights as well as defending against infringement charges.
Briggs’ Outdoor Products Group works with companies of all sizes throughout the country and with several foreign outdoor product companies as well. We are committed to providing quality and value to our clients, and we offer initial consultations at no charge, project estimates and our published fee schedule for most matters.
Our attorneys have personal passion for the outdoors and are knowledgeable of, and committed to, the outdoor industry. We frequently attend outdoor product trade shows to follow trends, glean insights and learn of new outdoor products and product manufacturers, and also are actively involved with industry associations such as the Archery Trade Association and National Shooting Sports Foundation.
- Prosecuting copyrights for camouflage hunting clothes.
- Prosecuting patents and trademarks for agricultural chemicals and fertilizers.
- Prosecuting patents and trademarks for archery accessories, including broadheads and releases, archery bows and rifles.
- Prosecuting patents and trademarks for asphalt products and landscaping supplies.
- Prosecuting patents and trademarks for pet supplies.
- Prosecuting patents and trademarks for toys.
- Trademark infringement action.