- Sarah Delaney
Senior Marketing Manager
Briggs and Morgan, P.A.
Eight Law Students Join Briggs as Summer AssociatesPrint PDFShare
MINNEAPOLIS, MINN. – Briggs and Morgan, P.A. is pleased to welcome eight law school students to its 2017 summer associate program. Briggs summer associates are exposed over 10 weeks to both the commercial and litigation departments of the firm, receiving assignments that range from conducting legal research and drafting legal memoranda to preparing commercial documents and pleadings.
This year’s summer associates are:
- Brandon Blakeley, University of Minnesota Law School
- Erin Conlin, University of Minnesota Law School
- Madeline Davis, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Krista Jermusek, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Sam Louwagie, University of Minnesota Law School
- Emily McAdam, University of Minnesota Law School
- Jeff Siwik, University of Minnesota Law School
- Thomas Welty, University of Minnesota Law School/Carlson School of Management
About Briggs and Morgan
Briggs and Morgan, Professional Association, Affirmative Action Employer, is a trusted name in business law and litigation services. With offices in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, the firm’s attorneys are committed to providing superior client service and sound legal counsel to clients nationwide. Briggs and Morgan ranks among The NLJ 500 as one of the nation’s largest firms and has received numerous accolades, including recognition by Corporate Counsel and top clients as a Go-To Law Firm® in the areas of Torts Litigation, Securities and Labor and Employment. The firm and its attorneys have also been selected for publication in The Best Lawyers in America© and Chambers USA. For more information, visit www.briggs.com.