- Katie Genereux
Director of Marketing
Briggs and Morgan, P.A.
Eight Law Students Join Briggs as Summer AssociatesPrint PDFShare
MINNEAPOLIS, MINN. – Briggs and Morgan, P.A. is pleased to welcome eight law school students to its 2016 summer associate program. Briggs summer associates are exposed over 10 weeks to both the commercial and litigation departments of the firm, receiving assignments that range from conducting legal research and drafting legal memoranda to preparing commercial documents and pleadings. This year’s summer associates are:
- Joey Balthazor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Brandon Blakley, University of Minnesota Law School
- Emily Collins, University of Minnesota Law School
- Kristin Emmons, University of Minnesota Law School
- An Hoang, University of Minnesota Law School
- Andrew Leiendecker, University of Minnesota Law School
- Kirsten Pagel, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Thomas Welty, University of Minnesota Law School/Carlson School of Management
About Briggs and Morgan
Briggs and Morgan, Professional Association, is a trusted name in business law and litigation services. With offices in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, the firm’s attorneys are committed to providing superior client service and sound legal counsel to clients nationwide. Briggs and Morgan ranks among The NLJ 350 as one of the nation’s largest firms and has received numerous accolades, including recognition by Corporate Counsel and top clients as a Go-To Law Firm® in the areas of Torts Litigation, Securities and Labor and Employment. The firm and its attorneys have also been selected for publication in The Best Lawyers in America© and Chambers USA. For more information, visit www.briggs.com.