- Lydia Hemmer, Senior Communications & Marketing Manager
Briggs and Morgan, P.A.
Eight Briggs Attorneys Ranked by Benchmark LitigationPrint PDFShare
MINNEAPOLIS (October 1, 2019) – Eight Briggs attorneys have received rankings from Benchmark Litigation. Now in its 12th year of publication, Benchmark exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the US, Canada, Latin America and, most recently, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
The list of “local litigation stars” for each state reflects only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. The list of “future stars” in each state reflects those partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to be become “local litigation stars” in coming editions of the guide.
Briggs attorneys ranked by Benchmark Litigation:
- Jason Asmus: Future Star, Local Litigation Star
- Ellen Brinkman: Labor & Employment Star
- Kevin Decker: Future Star, Local Litigation Star
- Lauren Lonergan: Labor & Employment Star, Local Litigation Star
- Richard Mark: Local Litigation Star
- David Schooler: Labor & Employment Star
- Gregory Stenmoe: Labor & Employment Star
- Tim Thornton: Local Litigation Star
About Briggs and Morgan
Briggs and Morgan, Professional Association, Affirmative Action Employer, is one of the Midwest’s most trusted names in business law and litigation services. For 135 years, we have moved our clients and communities forward with a blend of creativity, collective understanding and perspective that comes from experience. Our attorneys represent clients across virtually every industry segment in litigation, transactional and regulatory matters locally, regionally and nationally. Our reputation is built on highly personal service. We have longstanding relationships with organizations, institutions and individuals who rely on our sound legal counsel to help build and protect their legacy and their businesses. For more information, visit www.briggs.com.