- Katie Genereux
Director of Marketing
Briggs and Morgan, P.A.
Briggs and Morgan Business Litigator Dave Schooler Directs Attorney Teams to Successful Client ResultsPrint PDFShare
Briggs and Morgan shareholder Dave Schooler directed several teams of lawyers in achieving exemplary results for Briggs clients in the first half of May 2016. Schooler led the teams to several major wins for clients including a Fortune 500 company, an educational institution, a commercial builder and a commercial fabricator, among others, demonstrating Schooler’s, and the firm’s, commitment to representing large companies in the Twin Cities and across the United States.
Representative Team Accomplishments:
- Federal judge granted summary judgment dismissing a whistleblower claim by a former legal department employee against a Fortune 500 bank
- Federal district court judge granted an emergency protection motion in favor of a major university in a Title IX lawsuit by a student alleging discrimination
- Federal judge approved a class-wide settlement of wage and hours claims by employees of a national commercial janitorial cleaning company
- Federal judge approved a class-wide settlement of wage and hour claims by employees of a commercial building contractor
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the dismissal of a product defect claim by a power plant against a product manufacturer alleging millions in damages after a plant shutdown allegedly caused by defective turbine tubes
- State court judge granted dismissal of a mesothelioma case against a Fortune 500 copper mining company