- Copyright Litigation and Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Internet and E-Commerce Law
- Patent Litigation and Technology Dispute Resolution
- Patent Prosecution and Management
- Personal and Advertising Injury Insurance Coverage
- Trademark Litigation and Brand Protection
- Trademark Registration and Management
Mike Lafeber Moderates IP Settlement Presentation at 2011 Midwest IP InstitutePrint PDFShare
Briggs and Morgan Intellectual Property shareholder Mike Lafeber will moderateNavigating the Waters of IP Settlements: Bringing Your Case to Dock as part of the 2011 Midwest Intellectual Property Institute on Friday, Sept. 23, 2011. This Litigation session will cover current trends and strategies in IP settlements, and provide practical, creative and cutting-edge ways to achieve cost-effective, business oriented solutions.
Lafeber is head of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group, and practices in the areas of: intellectual property litigation, trademarks, patents, copyrights, licensing disputes, commercial litigation and deceptive trade practice litigation. He has been named a “Rising Star” and “Super Lawyer” by Minnesota Super Lawyers, and most recently, a "top 40" intellectual property attorney.