- Copyright Litigation and Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Internet and E-Commerce Law
- Patent Litigation and Technology Dispute Resolution
- Patent Prosecution and Management
- Personal and Advertising Injury Insurance Coverage
- Trademark Litigation and Brand Protection
- Trademark Registration and Management
Karen McDaniel Co-Chairs Medical Device Licensing ConferencePrint PDFShare
Briggs and Morgan shareholder Karen McDaniel will co-chair Medical Device Licensing – M&A, Licensing, Co-Development, and Collaborations: Creating Value Through Strategic Partnerships, IP Protection, and Business Development, November 19-20 in Chicago, IL. The conference is part of the American Conference Institute’s 2nd Practical and Tactical Art of the Deal programming and will focus on in-depth analysis and practical guidance on the art and science of medical device deal-making.
Additionally, McDaniel will be speaking on Crafting a Flexible and Durable Agreement That Stands the Test of Time and Adapts to Changed Circumstances. Along with other licensing professionals, she will provide insights into crafting flexible agreements that address issues of joint development, corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and other significant corporate events.
Additional information about this CLE and a link for registration are available here.