Briggs' David Dean Provides Up-to-Date Info on LLCsPrint PDFShare
MINNEAPOLIS , MINN. (June 20, 2007) – David B. Dean, a shareholder in the firm of Briggs and Morgan, Professional Association, is a featured speaker at the National Business Institute’s “LLC Trends and Developments” continuing education seminar.
The program was designed to equip attendees with relevant knowledge of current LLC practices and trends in order to better serve clients. Topics will include:
- Articles of organization and operating agreements that protect party rights and interests
- State-specific regulation compliance for LLC operations
- Tax matters, from classification to self-employment tax
- Securities law requirements
- Alternate uses for LLCs, including real estate, estate planning and joint ventures