Briggs’ President Presents on Retention, Professional Development, at Regional/Mid-Size Law ForumPrint PDFShare
MINNEAPOLIS, MINN. (June 25, 2007) – Alan H. Maclin, president in the firm of Briggs and Morgan, Professional Association, is a member of faculty for the American Conference Institute’s Regional and Mid-Size Law Firm Forum to be held June 26 in Chicago, Ill.
Maclin’s topic, “Protecting Your Assets: Cost-Effective Retention and Professional Development Strategies,” will cover staffing, internal and external training opportunities, mentoring programs, grooming associates for leadership and much more.
American Conference Institute’s Regional and Mid-Size Law Firm Forum features faculty comprising top management from leading regional and mid-size firms. Participants will learn about:
- Competing with national firms in recruitment efforts
- Satisfying client demands for diversity
- Determining competitive yet realistic associate compensation
- Introducing appropriate management structure
- Strategically marketing unique attributes of a firm and its size