Seminar Materials: "How to Prepare for Trial While Anticipating an Appeal"Print PDFShare
February 15, 2012
Presented by: Former MN Supreme Court Chief Justice Eric Magnuson
- Presentation - Evidence on Appeal: Preserving Evidence for Appeal and Dealing with Evidence Problems on Appeal
- The Art of Advocacy: Appeals
by Matthew Bender, Diane Bratvold and Eric Magnuson, editors
- Chapter 1 - "A Winning Appeal"
- Chapter 7 - "Post-Trial Motions and the Need to Preserve Error"
- Chapter 4 - "The Record on Appeal"
- Protecting the Right to Appeal: Post-Trial
by Eric Magnuson, Diane Bratvold and Jon Schmidt