- Copyright Litigation and Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Internet and E-Commerce Law
- Patent Litigation and Technology Dispute Resolution
- Patent Prosecution and Management
- Personal and Advertising Injury Insurance Coverage
- Trademark Litigation and Brand Protection
- Trademark Registration and Management
Patent Attorney Jerry Helget is a Hunter, InventorPrint PDFShare
As seen in the June/July 2007 issue of Minnesota Law & Politics, "The Lawyer is a Lonely Hunter" features an interview with licensed patent attorney and avid hunter Gerald E. Helget.
Helget, like many of his clients who manufacture for the hunting and outdoors industries, is an inventor himself. At the time of print, he was amidst beta testing a personal invention, a quarter-sized battery operated LED light (with photocell) designed for outdoorsmen to see their way while hunting after dusk. In practice, he has nearly 25 years of experience with the patent process from registration to enforcement.
To view the full article, click here.