- Copyright Litigation and Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Internet and E-Commerce Law
- Patent Litigation and Technology Dispute Resolution
- Patent Prosecution and Management
- Personal and Advertising Injury Insurance Coverage
- Trademark Litigation and Brand Protection
- Trademark Registration and Management
MN Lawyer Writes About Briggs' Growing IP PracticePrint PDFShare
Briggs and Morgan's intellectual property practice, which has been serving clients for nearly 10 years, was spotlighted in the Aug. 11, 2008 edition of Minnesota Lawyer for its recent and significant expansion. In late July, the firm welcomed seven intellectual property attorneys from the Minneapolis office of Fulbright & Jaworski.
"Lawyers Migration Gives Briggs a Much Bigger IP Brigade" was a key feature in the issue and involved interviews with the firm's president, Alan H. Maclin, and two of the new shareholders, Alan M. Anderson and Sharna A. Wahlgren .
Also joining the firm are shareholders John F. Klos, Matthew R. Palen and Christopher A. Young; of counsel attorney Aleya Rahman Champlin; and associate Audrey J. Babcock. These additions bump Briggs' intellectual property practice up to 16 attorneys.
To read the full article, click here.