- Copyright Litigation and Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Internet and E-Commerce Law
- Patent Litigation and Technology Dispute Resolution
- Patent Prosecution and Management
- Personal and Advertising Injury Insurance Coverage
- Trademark Litigation and Brand Protection
- Trademark Registration and Management
Briggs Hosts Roundtable on IP Issues Arising from 3D PrintingPrint PDFShare
Briggs and Morgan will host the Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association (MIPLA) CLE Roundtable: The 3D Revolution - IP Issues Arising from the Proliferation of 3D Printing.
- Is the demise of IP at the hands of 3D printing greatly exaggerated?
- Will 3D printing result in the next great wave of innovation and growth?
Thomas Cotter, University of Minnesota Briggs and Morgan Professor of Law
Tim Bachman, Principal, Primordial Soup
Michael Lafeber, Shareholder, Briggs and Morgan, P.A.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Click here for the discussion outline.
Please RSVP by January 30 to Kim Simon at email@example.com