Global Dispute Resolution SeminarPrint PDFShare
Join Briggs and Morgan attorneys for a luncheon and seminar on global dispute resolution. Registration begins at 11:30 a.m. and the seminar will run from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a networking reception to follow. R.S.V.P by e-mail to Sarah Sticha.
Seminar topics include:
- Managing litigation in a global environment
- International arbitration
- Foreign implications of e-discovery/electronic document management
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and import and export law issues
- Strategies for international protection of intellectual property rights
Jonathan Stevens, Head of Global Litigation, Atos Origin, S.A.
Nancy Etzwiler, Counsel, 3M
Steve Buckingham, Patent Counsel, 3M
Kirsten Stone, Chief Patent Counsel & Intellectual Property Director, H.B. Fuller Company
Arthur J. Boylan, Federal Magistrate Judge, District of Minnesota
Alan Anderson, Shareholder, Briggs and Morgan
Sharna Wahlgren, Shareholder, Briggs and Morgan
John Lunseth, Shareholder, Briggs and Morgan
View the seminar invitation here.