Insurance Bad Faith Claims in MN, Lorman EducationPrint PDFShare
Briggs Attorney John Degnan, member of the firm's Business Litigation Practice Group, will present at the upcoming Lorman Education Services seminar, "Insurance Bad Faith Claims in Minnesota." The seminar will take place on February 15, 2008, at the Four Points by Sheraton in Minneapolis, MN. The one-day session will offer guidance on issues surrounding insurance bad faith claims.
Topics will include:
- Who can sue and who can be sued for bad faith
- An insurer's obligations regarding covered and noncovered claims
- How to tackle pre-existing bias
- The intricacies of acting in good faith
- Lessons from key Minnesota case law
Degnan will present the first session titled "Who Can Sue and Who Can Be Sued for Bad Faith?" and will advise on elements of bad faith, joining legal malpractice actions with bad faith claims and UIM claims after taking an assignment.
Full details and registration information are available on lorman.com.