Understanding New Employer Obligations Under the ACAPrint PDFShare
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please join benefits attorney Steve Brunn as he walks you through the new obligations that employers will face under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that becomes effective January 1, 2014. This timely webinar will offer insight and practical suggestions to minimize your health insurance costs while keeping you in compliance with the new regulations.
- Which employers will be subject to the employer mandate?
- Who are considered full-time employees?
- How is affordability and minimum value determined?
- What are the penalties and how can employers avoid them?
- What are the new reporting requirements and the new fees that apply to employer-sponsored medical plans?
Please RSVP to Dena Edmiston at e-mail by Friday, February 15, 2013.
There is no charge to join, as this webinar is offered as a service to our clients and friends. For those who send an RSVP, login information will be e-mailed the week of the webinar.