FINANCIAL ANALYST/PRICING SPECIAList
We are seeking a financial analyst/pricing specialist who will be responsible for developing, managing and continually improving a pricing capability within the firm to provide pricing solutions to meet client needs and maximize revenue.
This role reports to the finance director.
- Collaborates directly with shareholders and operations management to develop creative pricing strategies and solutions.
- Develops relationships with Shareholders to influence attorney accountability for profitability and client satisfaction through improved matter pricing.
- Develops tools and processes in support of creative new pricing strategies, focused on balancing risk/reward with the client to create win/win incentives.
- Develops economic models to assess the profitability of new business proposals and assist in the development of creative, workable pricing solutions in response to client pricing demands, including alternative fee arrangements.
- Collaborates with attorneys, practice groups, business development and financial management to draft the financial and pricing responses to client RFP submissions.
- Designs and implements reporting methodologies to track performance against client budgets and pricing structures.
- Identifies opportunities for streamlining the pricing process through technology improvements, business process reengineering or other approaches.
- Works with management and finance director to develop client/matter and attorney profitability models.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in finance or technical discipline, MBA or JD preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in pricing, revenue management or financial reporting and analysis, or equivalent, in a law firm or service industry.
- Must have an executive presence, integrity and professionalism.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of legal services alternative fee arrangements and costing of services or significant pricing experience from related industries.
- Must have the ability to analyze financial data and prepare concise reports to assist management in understanding variances and make risk assessments.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must have strong working knowledge of legal services financial and reporting systems, database reporting, and MS Office applications; inclusive of Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please submit resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Briggs and Morgan is seeking a full time marketing coordinator. The position primarily involves coordinating the administrative tasks related to community relations and client entertainment, providing seamless execution of a variety of projects related to all functions of the marketing and business development department, and supporting members of the team with daily administrative tasks. Candidates must have a helpful nature, excellent organizational skills, great internal-client service abilities and a positive, team-oriented mindset.
- Independently coordinates the administrative aspects of the Foundation contributions, including anticipating annual requests; preparing requests for the Management Committee (MC); reviewing requests with the Director of Business Development/Marketing; determining tax-deductible amounts; requesting checks from Financial Management; generating cover letters; mailing payments; and keeping meticulous records of contributions.
- Independently coordinates all aspects of Foundation-related sponsorships (civic and cultural contributions), including identifying and coordinating table attendees; handling the registration process; and creating and coordinating approvals for firm ads and logos, when applicable.
- Coordinates the Firm’s suites, tickets, and special events/tickets for client entertainment. Collaborates with facility staff at stadiums and ticket brokers. Maintains the Firm’s suite-use policy and distribution of guidelines to attorneys annually. Synthesizes ticket requests and orchestrates logistics, including distributing tickets and suite-use guidelines; assigning suite hosts; ordering food/beverage; and continuously communicating to all parties. Involves the Director of Business Development and Marketing and/or the Executive Director in decision-making, as appropriate.
- Manages the photo shoots for new attorneys and staff, including scheduling the photo shoot in collaboration with the Facilities team, photographer and make-up artist; scheduling the photo subjects, communicating with all parties on timing, attire and other pertinent details; driving the selection of final photos, and formatting photos for the website, internal directories and other marketing materials.
- Meticulously executes the administrative aspects of the Business Development and Marketing team’s work, including proactively scheduling meetings and conference room reservations; preparing materials for meetings; proofreading materials/content; copying/scanning; printing letters and envelopes; delivering mail; monitoring the inbox; renewing subscriptions; ordering offices supplies, stationery items and client gifts; processing invoices; reconciling the monthly credit card statement; assisting with administrative aspects of department budget; and general record-keeping.
- Associate's degree in related filed or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience, preferably in marketing; and experience in a professional services firm preferred.
- Understands how to anticipate the needs of the department and comfortable in a proactive role.
- Excellent communication, client-service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and diverse projects simultaneously and think strategically as well as tactically.
- Highly comfortable with web-based platforms and the Internet.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing market and internal conditions.
- Assumes responsibility for projects and following through to completion.
Interested candidates should contact Ellen Drasin at extension 8468 or email@example.com.