Briggs and Morgan is seeking a full time marketing coordinator. The position primarily involves coordinating the administrative tasks related to community relations and client entertainment, providing seamless execution of a variety of projects related to all functions of the marketing and business development department, and supporting members of the team with daily administrative tasks. Candidates must have a helpful nature, excellent organizational skills, great internal-client service abilities and a positive, team-oriented mindset.
- Independently coordinates the administrative aspects of the Foundation contributions, including anticipating annual requests; preparing requests for the Management Committee (MC); reviewing requests with the Director of Business Development/Marketing; determining tax-deductible amounts; requesting checks from Financial Management; generating cover letters; mailing payments; and keeping meticulous records of contributions.
- Independently coordinates all aspects of Foundation-related sponsorships (civic and cultural contributions), including identifying and coordinating table attendees; handling the registration process; and creating and coordinating approvals for firm ads and logos, when applicable.
- Coordinates the Firm’s suites, tickets, and special events/tickets for client entertainment. Collaborates with facility staff at stadiums and ticket brokers. Maintains the Firm’s suite-use policy and distribution of guidelines to attorneys annually. Synthesizes ticket requests and orchestrates logistics, including distributing tickets and suite-use guidelines; assigning suite hosts; ordering food/beverage; and continuously communicating to all parties. Involves the Director of Business Development and Marketing and/or the Executive Director in decision-making, as appropriate.
- Manages the photo shoots for new attorneys and staff, including scheduling the photo shoot in collaboration with the Facilities team, photographer and make-up artist; scheduling the photo subjects, communicating with all parties on timing, attire and other pertinent details; driving the selection of final photos, and formatting photos for the website, internal directories and other marketing materials.
- Meticulously executes the administrative aspects of the Business Development and Marketing team’s work, including proactively scheduling meetings and conference room reservations; preparing materials for meetings; proofreading materials/content; copying/scanning; printing letters and envelopes; delivering mail; monitoring the inbox; renewing subscriptions; ordering offices supplies, stationery items and client gifts; processing invoices; reconciling the monthly credit card statement; assisting with administrative aspects of department budget; and general record-keeping.
- Associate's degree in related filed or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience, preferably in marketing; and experience in a professional services firm preferred.
- Understands how to anticipate the needs of the department and comfortable in a proactive role.
- Excellent communication, client-service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and diverse projects simultaneously and think strategically as well as tactically.
- Highly comfortable with web-based platforms and the Internet.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing market and internal conditions.
- Assumes responsibility for projects and following through to completion.
Interested candidates should contact Ellen Drasin at extension 8468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.