Real Estate Paralegal
Position is available for a full-time Paralegal to work in our Real Estate Section. Responsibilities include the following:
Drafting real estate documents including purchase agreements, deeds, easements, and other documents for commercial and residential transactions
- Obtaining, reviewing and analyzing title commitments, surveys and other due diligence documents
- Conducting and summarizing research in public records (including corporate records), conducting on-line tract and plat searches, and filing online various transfer forms for Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Handling all aspects of Torrens title registration proceedings
- Preparing and managing closing checklists, and attending in-person closings and/or coordinating delivery of closing documents
- Assisting with secured transaction filings (including drafting and filing financing statements), searches and corporate registrations; obtaining zoning information from city officials; arranging for recording of real estate and other transactional documents in Minnesota and out of state
- Drafting purchase agreements, deeds, and other transactional documents for conveyances to/from trusts, estates, individuals, and entities; researching various state requirements for conveyances; and filing transfer forms required by various states
- Providing support to litigation lawyers in handling foreclosures by action before and after entry of foreclosure order, including review of title documents, drafting and filing of foreclosure sale pleadings, service of process, and management of foreclosure timelines
- Assisting lawyers with various real estate questions, research, document preparation and filings
Qualifications include a bachelor's degree and/or paralegal degree/certificate, and at least three years related experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Kim Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Systems Administrator
This position works with the Infrastructure Manager to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the Windows Ecosystem and Network. This individual should have a strong working knowledge of networking, server virtualization, Windows Server, and Active Directory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and maintain Data Center equipment, networking, and services, providing assistance for adds, moves, changes, upgrades, patching, and long-term planning.
- Assist in proactively maintaining network reliability and stability through the use of network monitoring tools and making remediation and recommendations as needed.
- Ensure data integrity and availability across all platforms, including managing, monitoring, and testing data in replication and backup technologies on a regular basis.
- Administer Network Directory services including lifecycle management of user accounts, permission groups, and federations with other organizations and cloud services.
- Ensure appropriate network security is maintained by managing and configuring the use of effective security permissions for network resources and SSL certificates for connectivity.
- Ensure that scheduled operational tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Provide timely and relevant Level-3 support, adhering to ticketing procedures and SLA requirements.
- Effectively apply troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills in a timely and effective manner.
- Follow all documented processes for change control and patch management.
- Create and maintain administrative and instructional documentation for internal processes and reference.
- Participate in monthly after-hours maintenance windows and on-call rotation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- An Associate's degree in Information Technology, related training, or IT certifications that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- 5+ years of work experience in supporting IT infrastructure services.
- Experience with Microsoft Server, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and ADFS.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, including IP addressing, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, and wireless management. (Preferably Cisco)
- Experience with Internet filtering technologies.
- Experience with rack servers, vSphere virtualization and SAN technology.
- Experience with backup and recovery application and disaster-recovery technologies.
- Knowledge of network monitor tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, including mailbox configuration, message tracking, and recovery.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple task, projects, and other priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to rapidly analyze issues, anticipate consequences, make decisions and initiate action.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to maintain effective relationships with attorneys, clients, staff and vendors, in person, by e-mail and telephone.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to Ellen Drasin at email@example.com.