REAL ESTATE Attorney
Briggs and Morgan, P.A. is seeking a self-motivated and team-oriented real estate attorney with experience representing commercial real estate owners, developers, investors, tenants, and lenders.
The successful candidate must be willing to work hard, execute on high-level transactions, and develop and nurture client relationships alongside a team of colleagues.
- Juris Doctor degree and active Minnesota attorney license
- Three or more years of experience practicing real estate law
- Strong writing, analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of colleagues and support staff
- Ability to create and maintain positive client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- A commitment to creating excellent work product and serving clients at the highest possible level
We offer a sophisticated practice in a collegial atmosphere with competitive salary and benefits.
Submit a cover letter (Word format) and resume (Word format) here.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Kendra Brodin, Director of Lawyer Talent, with questions at email@example.com.