Briggs and Morgan, P.A. is seeking an attorney with 1-4 years of experience with knowledge of the energy industry and state and federal regulatory processes in the energy area. Successful candidates will be hard-working, have strong writing and creative problem-solving skills, and possess internal and external relationship development abilities.
The Energy practice group works closely with clients on matters ranging from electricity to natural gas, from complex transactions to detailed regulatory proceedings, and on a variety of energy projects related to regulatory contested case proceedings, the purchase and sale of bulk power supplies, power marketing, infrastructure development and financing, siting and routing, environmental compliance, other regulatory affairs, and litigation.
Come join a busy and top-notch team of energy attorneys! This is a terrific opportunity for an associate-level attorney to build an energy law practice as part of a thriving group with the support of the powerful Briggs platform.
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota
- Experience in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, or Colorado preferred
- Minimum of two to four years of relevant experience practicing law required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Sound judgment, including the ability to identify and escalate issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
What We Offer:
- Innovative work environment that supports professional development
- Autonomous file management in collaboration with colleagues
- Professional relationships with local and national clients
- Competitive compensation
To apply for this position, please click HERE to fill out our online application.
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact Mackenzie Dalton (firstname.lastname@example.org)