William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. 2015
- William Mitchell Law Review
- Dean’s List
Metropolitan State University, B.S. 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
Jamie Erickson is an associate in the firm’s Finance & Restructuring section, where she represents national and local lenders in complex commercial financings. Jamie partners with clients to learn their businesses and uses that knowledge to efficiently and effectively meet her client's objectives.
She focuses her practice on construction loans, hotel finance, solar finance, ground lease financing, agricultural, and asset-based lending. She negotiates and documents secured and unsecured lending transactions, for both single-bank and syndicated credit facilities.
Before joining Briggs, Jamie was an associate at two national firms, where she drafted lender and borrower documentation, reviewed and analyzed due diligence materials and various corporate and lending structures.
Jamie earned her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law and her B.S. in business administration from Metropolitan State University. Before obtaining her Juris Doctor in 2015, Jamie was a finance paralegal.
- Represented lender in a $19,000,000 hotel construction project located in an Opportunity Zone
- Represented lender in a $41,000,000 refinancing of an apartment complex
- Represented lender in a $72,000,000 ground lease financing of hotel
- Represented lender in the construction of a $13,000,000 assisted living facility
- Represented lender in the construction of a $8,000,000 solar project
- Represented a syndicated lender in a $267,000,000 financing of various hotels located in seven states
- Represented a participant lender in a $87,000,000 financing to a hospitality borrower
- Represented a private lender in the preparation of their form loan documents
Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA, Former Board Member and Executive Committee Member
- November 12, 2019