Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2012
University of Southern California, B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
Paul Shapiro is a member of the Employment, Benefits and Labor section. His practice focuses on counseling multiemployer plans and their trustees on compliance with a variety of federal laws, including ERISA, the Affordable Care Act, and the Internal Revenue Code. He also drafts and negotiates the terms of investment agreements and various service-provider agreements.
Paul also represents clients in a broad range of complex business and commercial disputes in state and federal courts.
Paul received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California.
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Leadership St. Paul (Class of 2014)
- Children’s Law Center
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans
- March 7, 2019