University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., Cum Laude
University of Pennsylvania, M.S.W.
Augustana College, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Kendra Brodin is the director of lawyer talent at Briggs and Morgan and co-chair of the firm’s Recruiting Committee. She focuses on lawyer recruiting, associate training and development, associate evaluation and feedback, and firm diversity and inclusion.
Kendra earned her law degree from the University of Minnesota Law School, cum laude, and obtained her master’s degree in social work from the University of Pennsylvania. Kendra brings a depth of professional experience in lawyer recruiting, diversity, and business and professional development.
Prior to joining Briggs, Kendra was the client development manager at Merchant and Gould. She also founded and ran a successful consulting practice for more than nine years, providing coaching and consulting services focusing on professional achievement, personal development and gender equality in the legal profession. Additionally, she was executive director of the Minneapolis branch of a leading national recruiting and staffing firm and director of career and professional development at the University of St. Thomas School of Law. Kendra also practiced law as a litigation attorney.
She is the current president of Minnesota Women Lawyers, a member of the board of directors of the Hennepin County Bar Association, and has held a variety of leadership positions with the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Honors & Awards
- President's Award, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2012
Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL), Past-President, Advisory Board
Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA), former Board of Directors Member
- HCBA Law Firm Leadership Program, Chairperson
National Association of Law Placement (NALP), Chairperson of Local Chapter
American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- Well-Being Committee, Member
Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA), Member
- 2019 Midwest Conference on the Business of Law, Finding and Retraining Lawyer Talent: People that Make Your Law Practice BetterNovember 2019
- Leading a Multi-Generational Culture that Engages and Retains EmployeesNovember 2019
- June 20, 2019
- Kendra Brodin Named Hennepin County Bar Association Excellence Award Honoree for Service to the Association/FoundationMay 30, 2019
- Kendra Brodin’s Article “Minnesota Women Lawyer’s ‘Big Tent’ Diversity As Our Strength,” Published by Attorney at Law MagazineDecember 1, 2017
- October 11, 2017
- Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL) Presenter: Positioning Yourself for your Dream JobJune 25, 2019
- Minneapolis Women’s Leadership Summit, EmceeJune 20, 2019
- Law Firm Associate Performance Reviews: Restructuring Feedback Programs for Max Performance and Productivity