University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
University of South Dakota, B.S., Summa Cum Laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
Jordan Weber is a member of the Business Litigation section.
Jordan received his B.S. from the University of South Dakota, summa cum laude, and his J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School, magna cum laude, where he received honors in legal research and writing. While in law school, he served as a note and comment editor for the Minnesota Law Review. Jordan was a summer associate at Briggs in 2012 and 2013. Prior to law school, he worked as a Technology Fellow for the University of South Dakota.
Honors & Awards
- 2016 Social Justice Award, National Lawyers Guild of Minnesota
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association
- May 19, 2016
- May 12, 2016
- Judge Dismisses Charges Against Black Lives Matter ActivistsNovember 10, 2015
- January 6, 2015