University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2016, Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
Henry B. Tippie School of Management, University of Iowa, M.B.A., 2012, With Distinction
Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, B.S.B., 2006, With High Distinction
Bar & Court Admissions
Jerome is a member of the Business Law section and practices principally in the areas of:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities regulation
- Private equity
- Start-up entity formation and emerging growth financing
- General corporate law
Jerome represents publicly and privately held companies in complex mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation, securities offerings, financings and other business transactions. His experience includes:
- Representing buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions;
- Representing securities issuers in public offerings and private placements, including private investment in public equity (PIPE);
- Representing public companies in ongoing compliance with securities regulations, including SEC reporting, securities exchange rules, and corporate governance matters; and
- Representing and advising public and private companies on general corporate matters, including corporate governance, contract negotiation, and other transactional matters.
Jerome graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School, magna cum laude, in 2016, where he was a Note and Comment Editor for the Minnesota Law Review. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Business in finance, with high distinction, from the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management. He also earned a Master of Business Administration, with a management concentration, with distinction, from the University of Iowa’s Henry B. Tippie School of Management.
Prior to law school, Jerome was an officer in the United States Marine Corps, where he served as a Marine Officer Instructor for the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps at Iowa State University, and as a platoon commander and company executive officer in 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment.
- October 31, 2016