Hamline University School of Law, J.D.
- Editor, Hamline Law Review
Hamline University, B.A.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Honorable P. Hunter Anderson, Minnesota Tenth Judicial District
Frank's areas of practice include:
- Estate administration
- Estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Tax planning
- Asset protection planning
Frank is involved in the design and drafting of the legal documents necessary to carry out clients’ goals and wishes for their family while minimizing taxes and helping to protect assets. His emphasis is on the use of trusts for larger and more complex situations. He helps clients and other attorneys find creative solutions to family, business and unique asset plans.
- Providing a full spectrum of tax and estate and business succession planning services to closely held business owners and high net worth individuals.
- Identifying client needs. Reviewing existing legal documents for clients. Explaining, drafting and implementing appropriate legal documents including revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, family companies, partnerships and other estate, business and charitable planning documents.
- Creating, publicizing and presenting public and private seminar/webinar programs.
- Teaching continuing legal education courses.
- Formation of trusts, wills, corporations, limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Assisting network attorneys in better achieving their goals for their law practices as Practice Consultant for the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys.
- Designing and drafting plans for farms and recreational property using trusts and limited liability companies.
- Founder of Heers & Heers Attorneys at Law with sister, Barbara A. Heers. Practice exclusive to estate and business succession planning.
Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, Member, 1992-2008
Wealth Council, Member
- National Business Institute CLE, "Estate Administration From Start to Finish," PresenterJune 2017
- National Business Institute CLE, "Trusts: The Ultimate Guide," PresenterApril 2016