Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., 2016, Summa Cum Laude
- Dean's List
- CALI Award Recipient
City University of New York, B.A., 2013, With High Honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
Bryce Jasper is a member of the Business Litigation section and also serves on the firm’s Pro Bono and Community Service Committees. He practices primarily in the areas of:
- Business Litigation and Corporate Dispute Resolution
- Construction, Commercial Real Estate, and Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Employment Litigation and Counseling
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
Construction, Commercial Real Estate, and Landlord/Tenant Litigation
Bryce has experience representing real estate development and construction companies, as well as private homeowners, in litigation involving alleged construction defects, contractual disputes, and mechanic’s liens. He also has experience representing commercial landlords and tenants in various litigation matters to enforce contractual and statutory rights and remedies.
Business Litigation and Corporate Dispute Resolution
Bryce represents individual and corporate clients in all manners of corporate and commercial disputes, including matters involving corporate governance, shareholder and partner disputes, and general contract claims.
Employment Litigation and Counseling
Bryce works with employers in a variety of employment litigation and counseling matters. He has experience representing employers in matters related to the Family Medical Leave Act and the Minnesota Human Rights Act, among other wage and employment issues. Beyond litigation, Bryce has experience providing employment counseling regarding competition agreements, employment manuals, privacy concerns, and communications with insurers.
Banking and Finance Litigation
Bryce has successfully defended and prosecuted various litigation matters on behalf of large and midsized banks.
Bryce has experience representing interested parties in various aspects of Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, such as case administration, claims issues, and plan confirmation. Bryce also has experience representing clients in adversary proceedings, including fraudulent transfer and preference cases.
Bryce earned his J.D. from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, summa cum laude, where he was an assistant editor of the Mitchell Hamline Law Review, president of the Litigation Society, and associate director of the William Mitchell Self-Help Clinic. He was a finalist in the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court Competition and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Steven E. Rau in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. He also received a CALI award in contracts and the Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing during law school. Prior to law school, Bryce was a local actor and singer, and served as a C-130 Crew Chief in the Minnesota Air National Guard.
Honors & Awards
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association
Minnesota State Bar Association
Hennepin County Bar Association
American Bar Association
Ramsey County Mental Health Court
- ALERT: Supreme Court Resolves Circuit Split Regarding Breadth of “Securities Safe Harbor” Applied to Multi-step Transfers Involving Financial Institutions as Mere Conduit IntermediariesMarch 12, 2018
- ALERT: Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals Rejects “Reasonably Foreseeable” Standard for Extent of Notice to CreditorsFebruary 6, 2018
- ALERT: Supreme Court Decides That Payments Under Structured Dismissals Of Bankruptcy Cases Cannot Deviate From Ordinary Priority Rules Without Consent From All Affected CreditorsApril 7, 2017